Recruitment for the 2022 Access Bank Tech Internship programme is currently ongoing for interested and qualified African graduates.
The Access Bank Tech Internship is aimed at assisting African graduates to kickstart a career in 21st century in-demand tech skills such as – Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity.
Several scholarships are currently available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and annual stipends
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- Host: Access
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Training
- Deadline: June 6, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
Access Bank is seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the internship, you must:
- Be a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Management) & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Upper from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech.
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
- Be passionate about changing Africa’s narrative through Technology.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence your application if you are interested and qualified.
Deadline: June 6, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region