The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Structured Master’s Program runs over three semesters. The requisite skills phase of the AIMS course builds a standard core set of problem-solving skills: estimation, computation, approximation, modelling, data analysis and statistics.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Boost you scholarship journey! Follow us on twitter @scholarsregion for the latest updates and access to community support from scholars across the world.— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) November 8, 2021
During the final phase of the AIMS course students do a research project and write a scientific report under the supervision of an expert researcher on a topic of their choice.
Research initiated in these projects often develops into further postgraduate research work after AIMS.
- Host: African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The elective review phase allows students to apply these skills in some of the most exciting areas of science.
No registration fees are required for the candidates selected for the Master’s degree. Full scholarships covering tuition, accommodation, meals and travel expenses are also awarded to successful applicants.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship , you must:
- Applicants must hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of AIMS training a 4-year university degree in mathematics or any other science/engineering discipline with a significant mathematics component.
- Candidate records must demonstrate strong mathematics, leadership and community service skills.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Classes are taught by renowned African and international teachers and supported by a team of resident tutors.
- Students and teachers cohabit in a permanent learning environment.
- A highly interactive teaching environment where students are encouraged to learn together through questions and discoveries.
- An emphasis on computing with 24-hour access to computer rooms and the internet.
- A Pan-African student body made up of at least 30% women.
- AIMS graduates embark on outstanding graduate programs and professional careers in Africa and around the world.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Updates through our Social Media Channels: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp | Facebook: Scholars Region | Twitter: @scholarsregion | Telegram: Scholarship Region