Agbami Scholarship Awards – Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of undergraduate University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL States of the Federation.
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
This is part of a continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2019/2020 academic session).
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Agbami scholarship program is free.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Follow this Link
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.