Applications are invited from Young Nigerian Graduates for the 2022 Airtel Young Leaders Programme.
Airtel Networks Limited is a leading mobile telecommunications company in Nigeria with 26.8% mobile telephone market share and 46.8 million subscribers.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 German Academic Exchange Service DAAD Scholarships to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €1,200 monthly stipends
- 2022 University of British Columbia International Tuition Awards to study in Canada | offers Scholarships worth $3,200 yearly.
- 2022 Deakin University Scholarships to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $30,400 annual stipends
Every great story begins with the right move. “Break the mold and go for Gold” as you apply for the Airtel Young Leadership programme
The Young Leadership Programme is open to young graduates with 0– 3 years of work experience, post NYSC with good leadership qualities, communication skills, and the ability to work with others.
To be considered for the Programme, you must:
- Be a Nigerian graduate
- Have 0-3 years work experience
- Have completed NYSC
- Have leadership qualities
- Have atleast 5 credits in O’level
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- The programme provides opportunity for graduates to meet like minds, network, and gain experince
- The programme offers training to the successful applicants and many more benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply before the deadline using the link below.