Applications are invited for the Apple Entrepreneur Camp from all Female founders.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Research shows that founders from underrepresented communities face unique challenges, especially when starting and leading technology companies.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Apple Entrepreneur Camp is free of charge for accepted attendees and organizations. You understand and agree that the opportunity to attend may not be sold, resold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way. As an exception to the foregoing, requests to transfer attendance among eligible members of the same team may be submitted to Apple for consideration.
During these technology labs, you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance on your app from Apple experts and engineers, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business.
To be considered for the Program, the following criteria must be met:
- Your organization must have:
- A female* founder, cofounder, or CEO
- A female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- An existing app on the App Store or a functional beta build in TestFlight, or the equivalent
- The female founder, cofounder, or CEO; the female developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must each be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Program period will run between November 7 and November 11, 2022
- Selected candidates will receive one-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Selected candidates will receive ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Information about your organization
- Contact info of three colleagues of your organization
- App details. App download or demo link
- Statement of purpose
Method of Application
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
- Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three colleagues who would attend if your organization is selected.
- Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
- The future. Describe what you’d like to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
- Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
Interested candidates should apply using the link below.