Catholic Relief Services (CRS) International Development Fellowship Programme is established to prepare dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief & development work.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Catholic Relief Services(CRS) empowers Fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work. Each Fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today. CRS invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to their agency mission and strategy to join their global team.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: United States of America
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: November 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Fellowship is a unique 12-month professional development opportunity, designed to prepare Fellows for success in a range of onward positions with CRS. The Fellowship is centered upon skill building in the following four areas:
- Project Management
- Activity planning & implementation
- Monitoring, evaluation, accountability & learning
- Resource/budget management
- Project Design
- Research, assessments, analysis
- Participatory design
- Results framework & theory of change
- Proposal development
- Systems & Operations
- Supply chain and logistics
- Human Resources
- Finance & compliance
- Safety, security, risk mitigation
- Project planning
- Programme implementation
- Capacity strengthening
- Reflection & assessment
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
CRS recruits Fellows from around the world, including nationals of the countries where they work and from underrepresented groups in the U.S. and globally. They welcome applications from candidates of all faiths and secular traditions who share their values and their commitment to serving those in need.
Minimum Fellowship Requirements:
- Have a Graduate degree in a relevant field.
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country.
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- Willingness to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Felloewship Duration and Reward
- Fellows enjoy an international medical plan as well as vision coverage with zero deductible for in-network providers and low coinsurance and copayments.
- CRS provides Fellows 20 days of paid vacation along with 12 days of sick leave annually. In addition, they offer 4 personal days to attend to emergency or non-emergency situations occurring during a normally scheduled work day.
- CRS offers a 50% match on the first 6% of contributions as well as a contribution of 7% of pay regardless of employee contributions, after six months of service. (Note: Employees without a social security number are eligible to participate in an offshore retirement fund with the same contribution calculation.)
- CRS provides each Fellow with basic furnished housing, which includes electricity, running water, internet and security services (if necessary). The Fellow’s housing is usually an apartment or house near the CRS office.
- CRS covers relocation costs such as transportation to and from the country of assignment, visas, inoculations, etc. Additionally, CRS provides 100% employer-funded medical evacuation coverage for the Fellow and their dependents.
- Upon hire, Fellows have access to CRS’ robust online learning platform. Additionally, CRS will reimburse up to $5,200 per year for employees pursuing degrees and professional certifications, after one year of employment.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A cover letter
- Resume or CV.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Deadline: November 30, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region