The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
If you are a senior student who is working on your graduation project in any of the bellow topics in the Healthcare, Well-being and Education sectors, you are welcomed to join us for a very exciting ride!
students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Russia, Africa and Turkey
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university studentsAuthenticity of the information provided by the students should be validated by the head of his or her department
Students should be listed only in one project
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members should be selected as a team leader with the following responsibilities
- The originality and novelty of the ideas is the core of our competition and one of the important pillars. Plagiarism which is taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own is against the ethics of our competition.
Copying substantial or core material from work published by others may lead to the disqualification of a project. Please make sure that you refrain -as much as possible- from copying text, code, drawings and graphics from other publications, whether the copy is exact or done with very minor modifications. If you have to copy definitions, illustrations, and/or statements given in textbooks or published papers, please clearly refer to the original source of such material and list it properly in the “references” section of your report. Copied material-even when properly referenced- is not expected to exceed 20% of your report. Failure to do so may unfortunately jeopardize your chances in this competition.
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
We will be offering a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts for our finalists projects (who will pass the interim phase to the final one)
A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell Technologies events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
The competition consists of 3 phases:
- Project Abstract Submission:
Submission window: 15th of November till 30th of December 2020
Announcement of Shortlisted Projects 20th February 2021
- Interim Design Report Submission:
Submission 05th of March 2021
Announcement of The Top 20 Finalists: 26th of March 2021 that will be offered a technical mentorship from Dell Technologies.
- Final Report Submission:
Submission 25 July 2021
The Winners Announcement – 4th September 2021
Determination of Winners:
All the documents submitted to the competition are blindly reviewed and evaluated by international professors and experts who reside outside the region. Each document is reviewed by at least two different evaluators.
Method of Application
Interested applicants shouls apply and study the submission process using the link available below