The Egbin Power Plc has announced the application for thee 2022 Egbin Power Internship Programme for Young Nigerians.
The internship is a paid industrial training programme for eligible undergraduate students willing to gain hands-on experience.
Selected students get to work and learn at the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa while getting stipends and allowances.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The Egbin Power Internship Programme is a six-month Industrial Training programme for undergraduates students in Nigeria to gain hands-on technical skills.
The programme is designed to bring what students have learned in class to reality as well as prepare them for industrial settings.
To be considered for the internship, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student in a Nigerian University
- Be a minimum of 2:1 (Second-Class Uper Divisions) or its equivalent
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Method of Application
Interested and qualified students should click on the button below to commence their application.