Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in March 2022 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers.
We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020,
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Selection Criteria for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link.