The Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) has opened applications for her 2022 Postgraduate Scholarship in partnership with the American Farm School and George Coumantaros Foundation.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Flour Mills of Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship is a fully-financed 2-year programme for outstanding Nigerian students covering all fees of tuition, accommodation and living allowances.
After the scholarship programme, successful candidates will be accorded the opportunity of a further 2-year internship with the FMN for mentorship and training in preparation for possible roles at the company.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia| offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- The University of Westminster Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships with £15,000 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The Flour Mills of Nigeria postgraduate scholarship scheme would provide two successful applicants an opportunity for a two-year Master’s degree program at the American Farm School, Greece. Applications for the postgraduate program start on the 1st of June 2022 and end on the 15th of June 2022.
The program affords stipulated financial assistance to deserving Nigerian students at the postgraduate level with the aim of driving academic excellence, exposure to industry and global best practices, and capacity building in the food and agro-allied sector.
The postgraduate degree program for selected candidates will be under three main courses: New Food Product and Business Development (MSc), Marketing for the Agro-Food Sector (MSc), and Sustainable Agriculture and Management (MSc).
Created to attract progressive, and education-minded students across Nigeria, candidates that met the selection criteria will also be given a two-year internship opportunity at FMN, where they can put their knowledge to practice.
To be considered for the Flour Mills of Nigeria Scholarship, you must:
- Be a resident of Nigeria
- Have completed their first degree/graduate degree program in a public Nigerian University,
- Not be employees of the organizer (FMN) or close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judges.
- Must be able to provide academic transcript upon request.
- More details about terms and conditions here
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship is a fully-financed scholarship and will run for a period of 2 years
- Successful candidates will be further given the opportunity of a 2-year internship at the FMN
Postgraduate Scholarship Courses
- New Food Product and Business Development
- Marketing for the Agrofood sector
- Sustainable for Agriculture and Management
Method of Application
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to apply for the scholarship.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be
Application will be judged by the panel of judges on their merits and the fulfilment of the
application criteria stated
Should the winner be un-contactable, the Organiser reserves the right to award the
scholarship to a replacement next in line applicant.
In the event of a dispute, the applicant’s entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and
final decision of the Organizer. The Organiser’s decision is final, and no correspondence
will be entertained.
More details about terms and conditions here.
Click on the button below to commence your application.