Application for the 2022 GIFT Korea Internship for Undergraduates and Graduates Worldwide are currently ongoing for qualified students.
The GIFT Korea Internship will cover the full expenses of travel, accommodation and equipment and will also provide living stipends for selected candidates.
GIFT Internship will present you with the opportunity to live and work in a foreign country while being mentored by their team of highly qualified professionals.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Toronto Lester Pearson Scholarships for International Students| offers Full Scholarships and sufficient annual stipend.
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- 2022 Australian Government Destination Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $15,000 annual stipends.
GIFT offers an Internship Program (Student Research Participation Program) in the summer and winter sessions. 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students, who are very interested in Ferrous Technology studies, systems and backgrounds, and/or in GIFT lab activities and system, are encouraged to participate in our internship program.
The GIFT South Korean Internship will be at the Pohang University of Science and Technology. The duration of the internship will be four weeks.
To be considered for the GIFT Korea Internship, you must:
- Have all prior educational transcripts in English.
- Have an English Language mastery test certification.
- Be 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
In return, the GIFT will provide and cover the following expenses:
- Housing Allotment
- Economy Airfare Tickets
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Transportation Facilities.
- Students will be given the support for Living Expenses.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English
- Personal Statement(Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan)
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent)
- Agreement for utilize personal information
Method of Application
You can apply at any time by e-mail with required application documents.
But it should be noticed that your application will be evaluated only if it is submitted to a deadline. (the second Friday of May for the summer session and the fourth Friday of November for the winter session).
Send application documents by e-mail to the staff in charge of admission :
Eun Mi Jung email@example.com
Click on the button below to commence your application and get more details.