The 2022 Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarship is now open for interested and qualified international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, living stipends, visa, costs as well as the expenses of the air flight back to the recipient’s country.
The scholarship is sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) for international students from 180 countries to pursue bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees in Mexico.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
- Host Country: Mexico
- Study Abroad: Study in N/America
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
- Visa and Airfare Costs
- Deadline: July 24, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), invites foreigners interested in studying in Mexico, at the specialty, master’s, doctorate levels and postgraduate research, as well as undergraduate and postgraduate student mobility programs, to participate in the “Call for Scholarships of Excellence of the Government of Mexico for Foreigners 2022”.
The Call is offered to more than 180 countries, within the framework of bilateral agreements, multilateral mechanisms and special agreements. More than 70 Mexican Higher Education Institutions (IES) participate in this Call and all have academic programs registered in the National Postgraduate System of the National Council of Science and Technology.
These programs testify to the progress that the country has made in various areas of the sciences and humanities.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student not living in Mexico
- Be academically excellent
- Meet the requirements of the program being pursued
- Have an excellent academic background in related disciplines
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
APPLY: 2023 Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme for African Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students. Scholarship will provide all the necessary costs to study in Mexico.
- Scholarship offer covers;
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
- Visa and Travel costs
- Medical Insurance
- Inner-city Transport
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Scholarship application form, duly completed and signed.
- A letter detailing the reasons that motivate you to carry out the studies or research in Mexico. (Maximum 2 pages, with letter Arial size 12 and single line spacing).
- Curriculum vitae. (Maximum 3 pages, with Arial font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution recipient or response of the HEI to the application for admission (see Requirements section of the acceptance letter).
- Letter of commitment to return to the country of origin.
- Letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of the valid passport in color and in open book format or government-issued photo ID.
- Copy of the medical certificate issued by a public institution or private health, with a maximum of 3 (three) months prior to the presentation of the application, indicating that the Applicant is in good health.
- In those cases in which Spanish is not the mother tongue of the applicant, must submit a copy of proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational center for its accreditation, which guarantees a minimum level of B2, within the Common Framework European Reference.
- Letter in which the applicant states under protest to say the truth, that the information provided is true.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
Method of Application
- Apply Online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA):
- The registration of applications must be in Spanish.
- The SIGCA portal will remain open to receive applications in the period between June 20, from 6:00 pm and until 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 24, 2022. For this, it is necessary that the documentation be attached in accordance with the indications of the System and of the scholarship to which you aspire.
- The request is made in a personal capacity and only one person will be accepted. application and registration per person.
- The applicant who has more than one nationality may submit a single application, which must correspond to one of the eligible countries in this Call. It must be presented according to the nationality with which it will be accredited by the applicant.
- Only applications that apply for a scholarship will be evaluated within the academic offer of this Announcement.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: July 24, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region