The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is currently applications from interested and qualified applicants all over the world for the 2022 Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Marie-Curie Scholarships are awarded up to €20,000 for tuition costs and up to €20,000 for living costs for living costs.
The scholarship programme is offered to students of all nationalities that are member states (175 Countries) of the IAEA and are eligible to study in any country where they have secured admission for a Masters degree.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 University British Columbia Dean Entrance Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipend.
- 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €10,792 annual stipend.
- Host: International Atomic Energy Agency
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada | Study in UK | Study in Europe | Study in Asia | Study in Australia | Study in Africa
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition Cost
- €20,000 Living Stipend
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) seeks to inspire and support young women to pursue a career in the nuclear field. To that end, the MSCFP provides scholarships to selected students studying towards a Master’s degree in nuclear related subjects as well as internship opportunities facilitated by IAEA.
The programme supports young women studying in nuclear related fields relevant to the IAEA’s work to advance the safe, secure and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology such as nuclear engineering, nuclear physics and chemistry, nuclear medicine, isotopic techniques, radiation biology, nuclear safety, nuclear security, non-proliferation and nuclear law. More examples of related fields are listed here.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Marie-Curie Scholarship, you must:
- Be a female candidate;
- Be accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in Master’s programme in a nuclear related field.
- Preference will be given to applicants with above average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The students are awarded up to €20,000 for tuition costs and up to €20,000 for living costs for living costs for the Master’s programme.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official acceptance/admission letter from university into the Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related field of study and duration of the programme
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of tuition costs
- Completed reference forms sent directly to MSCFP@iaea.org by TWO referees (download the form here).
NOTE: All application documents must be submitted in English using the MSCFP online application form. If documents are submitted in original language please also include official translation in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Method of Application
Applications are assessed by the IAEA MSCFP Technical Selection Committee against MSCFP selection criteria including the applicant’s entry requirements, educational background and prior achievements, motivation and impact of the fellowship on the applicant’s career goals and commitment to public service. Consideration is given to geographic, field of study and linguistic diversity.
All applicants will be notified of the decision by e-mail.
The selected applicants will receive an offer and will be requested to confirm the acceptance of the fellowship within one week. The offer will provide information on the award details, including payment modality, the expected commitment, as well as administrative requirements and arrangements.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region