Applications is open for the 2022 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) for Young Engineers.
Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) owns and operates the largest power distribution network in Nigeria. A customer-focused organisation, IKEDC is committed to empowering the lives and businesses of its users through innovation and the efficient distribution of sustainable power.
Ikeja Electric has over 600,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
To be considered, you must:
- Be preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Have minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Have completed NYSC
- Be maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be filled online)
- Degree Certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the application form and upload the necessary documents using the link below.