The ISHK Skills Hub Scholarship brings to interested and qualified candidates the scholarship opportunity to get skilled and certified.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship does not only provide young persons with hands-on skills but also offers a monthly stipend of N30,000 during the period of training.
Successful applicants are also provided with free tools and personal protective equipment (PPE) as well as a certificate signed by the Federal Ministry of Labour.
Several other scholarships opportunities are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships, robust salaries, and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) | offers Full Scholarships and $32,400 annual stipend.
- Government of Japan MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,724 annual stipends
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends.
ISHK Skills Hub, a subsidiary of ISHK Tolaram Foundation in collaboration with Builders’ Hub Vocational Academy brings to interested and qualified candidates the opportunity of a scholarship to get skilled and certified in any of the available construction vocations/trades
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be between 18-35 years of age
- Be based in Lagos
- Be currently employed
- Have a Minimum of Secondary School Education
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship training programme will provide;
- Free training and certification signed by the Federal Ministry of Labor
- N30,000 Monthly throughout the period of training
- Free toola and personal protective equipment (PPE)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the buttton below to begin their application.