Application for the 2022 Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture programme is now open for interested and qualified graduates and corp members.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The programme is a one-week training scholarship for selected candidates to learn the different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions, and developing skills for General Management.
The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The weeklong program includes rigorous and stimulating classroom meetings (led by facilitators from the Lagos Business School), case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants present solutions to different business problems.
The learning environment mirrors that of the top business schools around the world with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship. Participants also engage in a community service project and teach JAN programs in nearby elementary schools.
To be considered for the Junior Achievement Nigeria training, you must:
- Be a serving Youth Corps Member, or recently finished
- Be 27 years or younger
- Have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
- Participation in the previous JAN program will be an added advantage.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs.
- The weeklong program includes rigorous and stimulating classroom meetings (led by facilitators from the Lagos Business School), case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants present solutions to different business problems.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Completed application form online
- A Curriculum Vitae (Must be saved with your full name)
- Proof of service (NYSC ID Card OR Call-Up Letter)
All supporting documents should be sent to [email protected]
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for the Junior Achievement Nigeria training programme should click on the button below to commence their registration.