The one-year Fellowship aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade.
Established in 2018, KIF is an initiative of the Kaduna State Government (KDSG).
In August 2018, the Kaduna State Government welcomed the inaugural class of the Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme. Following a rigorous selection process, 16 Fellows from all over Nigeria are participating in the one-year Fellowship. The Programme’s objective is to develop and nurture leadership ability across Nigeria, with specific focus on the promising leaders of the future.
The one-year programme aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade.
To be considered for the fellowship, you must note:
- Open to young Nigerians;
- Applicants should be between the age of 25-35 years;
- Be a graduate from an accredited University;
- Must have completed NYSC.
Duration and Reward
- Successful applicant will receive salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor.
- Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) is provided in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Personal Statement where you have the opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished and what your goals are for the future as they want to see people who have had a track record of imbibing change and are looking forward to making change as they move forward.
- Write an essay based on the relevant essay topic (1000 words maximum),
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), and
- Details of two (2) referees.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.