In line with the Government’s commitment to support youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma and Craft Certificate students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Boost you scholarship journey! Follow us on twitter @scholarsregion for the latest updates and access to community support from scholars across the world.— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) November 8, 2021
The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective January to March 2022.
The Craft Certificate is only applicable for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Students
- Host: Kenya Power
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Country: Kenya
- Reward: Fully Paid
- Deadline: November 24, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Kenya Power and Lighting Company PLC (Kenya Power) owns and operates most of the electricity transmission and distribution system in the country and sells electricity to over 8 million as at end of June 2020.
The Company’s vision is to be Kenya’s energy solutions provider of choice by providing quality and reliable service to power people for better lives and enable the country’s socio-economic development in a sustainable manner.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Interested candidates should:
- Be available full timefor the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing studentpursuing a Degree, Diploma or Craft Certificate from a recognized institution
- Have a valid introduction letterfrom the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/22/1
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/22/1
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Power Option) and Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Reference No.KP1/ATTCERT/22/1
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 24th November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please read the online manual for further guidance on the application process.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline: November 24, 2021
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Receive Alerts on: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp, Twitter: @scholarsregion, Telegram: Scholarship Region, Facebook: Scholarship Region