KPMG International, one of the Big Four accounting firms and a multinational professional services network is calling on young students and recent graduates to apply for the 2022 KPMG Canada Internship Program.
As an undergraduate or graduate student, you’ll have the opportunity to work across geographies, industries and various member firms and channel your passions, purpose and perspective into a meaningful career at KPMG.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Canada
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Fully Paid | Other employee benefits
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
International applicants can now apply for the KPMG Internship in Canada 2023, which will provide graduates with an incredible opportunity. KPMG Canada is also a proud equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KPMG’s Fall recruitment opportunities for 2023 is now available; undergraduates and graduates are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity where you will gain valuable knowledge of this world-class institution, skills, and network with other interns from other countries in a short period of time.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for this internship, you must have:
- Strong relationship-building skills to interact with clients, colleagues, and the wider community.
- Ability to provide crucial consultation, analysis, and recommendations on a broad range of projects in a deadline drive environment with ambiguity.
- A commitment to continual learning – developing new skills, taking on new responsibilities and broadening your knowledge through research.
- Effectively work as part of a project team, and communicate findings of analysis, key implications, and recommendations in written and verbal formats.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Internship Location and Areas
The KPMG internship in Canada will be offered in these Cities of Canada:
- Greater Toronto Area
- Greater Montreal Area
- Regions East
- Regions West
- Greater Vancouver Area
- Audit and Canadian Tax
- Audit and KPMG Enterprise
- Campus Programmes
- KPMG Enterprise
Method of Application
There is no fixed deadline as each position has a different deadline, hence you will need to apply for an appropriate role before the application deadline.
Use the link below to apply for your desired job opening.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region