The 2022 McKinsey Forward Training Programme has opened applications for interested and young Africans willing to boost their professional careers and expertise.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The training aims to equip young professionals with the critical skills needed to succeed in their careers –such as problem solving, digital and analytical skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
The training will also impact practical content and skills that you can apply immediately on the job, including digital and analytical capabilities to work and think in new ways; creative approaches to address complex business challenges, and communicate effectively
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Forward is a virtual learning program that boosts the careers of high-potential young professionals by equipping them with a broad set of capabilities to help them thrive. It focuses on critical skills needed for success in the future of work, such as digital essentials, structured-thinking skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
Forward’s three-level, virtual learning program offers you access to McKinsey’s cutting-edge content and a community of peers. It equips you with practical skills and tools to apply throughout your career. Forward is launching in Africa, with plans to expand to other regions soon.
To be considered for the training, you must:
- be a university graduate
- have no more than five years of formal work experience (not including internships)
- be currently employed in a private small or medium-size enterprise (meaning fewer than 250 employees around the world), not for profit, or nongovernmental organization or be self-employed (for example, as a business owner or freelancer)
- have a good command of the English language, which the program will use
Please note that the answers you submit to the eligibility questions in the application will be verified.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
If you complete both the foundation and advanced levels, the journey is expected to take 12 weeks (the Network level remains ongoing).
- Foundation level: six weeks
- Advanced level: six weeks
- Network level: ongoing
On average, participants dedicate two to three hours per week to complete all the requirements of the Foundation and Advanced levels. Participating in the Advanced level will also require you to commit to two half-day workshops and less than five hours of group work.
- Forward can teach you to navigate the future workplace and equip you with the critical skills you need to succeed–such as problem solving, digital and analytical skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
- As a young professional embarking on your career at a time of unprecedented change in the nature of work, Forward will set you up for success by providing the following:
- practical content and skills that you can apply immediately on the job, including: digital and analytical capabilities to work and think in new ways; creative approaches to address complex business challenges and communicate effectively; and resilience and adaptability to work successfully independently and in teams
- a learning journey based on McKinsey’s cutting-edge content and delivered by expert facilitators
- a community of peers across borders to learn from and share experiences with as you build lasting relationships
- Participants who complete all the requirements of the Foundation and Advanced levels will receive a certificate of completion from McKinsey.
- There is NO enrollment fee for eligible participants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to commence their applications.