The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria
The Nigerian Ports Authority essay competition is open for Nigerian secondary school students in celebration of the World Maritime Day
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Alberta Scholarships to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Norwegian University of Science and Technology Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and €48,858 annual stipends
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
Senior secondary school students are eligible to apply for the 2022 Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) essay competition, with the theme “New Technologies for Greener Shipping in Line with the 2022 World Maritime Day.”
The Maritime Day essay competition which is open to Senior Secondary School Students is celebrated annually by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and Member States as part of measures and avenue to discuss critical issues, challenges and prospects within the Maritime Sector Worldwide.
Theme: New Technologies for Greener Shipping in Line with the 2022 World Maritime Day
- Essay should be written in English Language only
- Must be minimum of 250 and Maximum of 500 words
- Must be typed in 12pt Microsoft word
- With a cover page with the name of school, student class, age and contact details (gsm and email)
- To strengthen the essay, feel free to use illustrations or quotes from additional sources.
To be eligible for the essay, you must:
- Be a Senior Secondary School Student
- Attach Proof of studentship when submitting
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- 1st Position
- N500,000 Education Grant
- A laptop and plague
- Publication of the winning essay in the NPA Today and the NPA website
- 2nd Position
- N300,000 Education Grant
- A laptop & a plague
- 3rd Position
- A laptop & a plague
- 7 Consolation Awards of N100,000 plus a plague.