The 2022 Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships has been announced for interested candidates willing to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the capital city of Nigeria.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships are offered as 100% scholarships (fully-funded) for eligible candidates who satisfy the requirements of the scholarship.
Nile University is a great institution with wonderful facilities, experienced lecturers, and a diverse campus community comprising students and staff from various parts of the world.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for West African Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The 2022 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
The authorities of the Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) have released the conditions to be eligible for the available scholarships and discounts in the 2022-2023 academic session.
Fully accredited, with strong academic credentials and best in class faculties, Nile University of Nigeria is committed to providing the best development experience to our students on our safe and serene Abuja campus with state of the art learning, accommodation and recreational facilities. With 6 academic faculties for undergraduate and post graduate studies: Medical and Health Sciences, Engineering, Natural and Applied Sciences, Law, Management Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences.
To be considered for the Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships, you must:
- be applying to study in the university
- have relevant O’level and UTME results
- have graduated from the university (postgraduate scholarships)
- must maintain a minimum average CGPA of 3.50 in order to retain your scholarships for the subsequent session.
- must not be involved in any act of misconduct or contravene NILE’s regulations.
- Scholarships are limited to quotas as determined by the management of NILE and will be offered on first come first serve basis.
- NILE reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship offered should the need arise.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
For the 2022/2023 academic session, scholarships would be offered based on the following criteria:
|Jamb Scores||Discount (%)|
|WAEC/NECO Scores||Discount (%)|
- 320 above + 6 A1 will be offered 100% scholarship. NOTE: WAEC/JAMB results should be present year’s result
- SPORTS: Students with outstanding performance in sports at national or professional level will get up-to 100% scholarship if they participate in NILE team.
- First-class graduates of NILE (undergraduate programs) will be offered 50% scholarships (excluding PhD).
- NILE graduates (undergraduate programs), other than first class, will be offered 20% scholarships (excluding PhD).
- NILE graduates from PGD to MSc, from MSc to MPhil, from MPhil to PhD will be offered 10%.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Method of Application
The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application. For more details about this scholarship, click here