NITDA Blockchain Scholarship is aimed at training 30,000 Nigerians on blockchain technology for developing career skillset in the emerging technologies.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) in collaboration with Domineum Blockchain Solutions is announcing the launch of NITDA Blockchain Scholarship, 2022 Scheme.
The program will be delivered through a hybrid mode (virtual and physical meetups) in all the states of the federation. Outstanding teams in the project phase stand the opportunity to join an incubation program in London while others will be exposed to the BSV Ecosystem where they can be involved with various projects.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host: Federal Government of Nigeria
- Category: Training
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: November 28, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The scholarship is open to every Nigerian that is willing to put in a minimum of 20 hours per week, has access to laptop or desktop, show commitment and determination; no prior programming experience is required.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has embarked on several initiatives to upskill and reskill Nigerians across all walks of life in line with the national agenda for a digital economy – the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy (NDEPS). The development of NITDA Strategic Roadmap and Action Plan (SRAP) is a strategic plan towards achieving the NDEPS.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
The scholarship is open to every Nigerian that
- is willing to put in a minimum of 20 hours per week,
- has access to laptop or desktop,
- show commitment and determination;
- no prior programming experience is required.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The programme is free
It aimed at training 30,000 Nigerians on blockchain technology for develop career skillset in the emerging technologies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Deadline: November 28, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region