NITDA Creative Technology Program (CTP) is aimed at developing and retaining of Creative Technology Talents in Nigeria for promoting career skills and proving job opportunities among the beneficiaries.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) in collaboration with Ascend Studios Foundation is announcing the launch of Creative Technology Program (CTP), 2022.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host: Federal Government | Ascend Studios Foundation
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Job
- Deadline: November 11, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has embarked on several initiatives to upskill and reskill Nigerians in line with the national agenda for a digital economy –
- a component of the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy (NDEPS) –
- as part of efforts towards the development of the NITDA Strategic Roadmap and Action Plan (SRAP) and achieve the NDEPS.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
The scholarship is open to every Nigerian that
- is willing to put in a minimum of 20 hours per week,
- has access to laptop or desktop,
- show commitment and determination;
- no prior programming experience is required.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The goal of the programme,” NITDA DG, Mallam Kashifu Abdullahi said, “is to enable, nurture and upskill creative technology talents in persons into viable career options and create an ecosystem that will boost the economic potential of all participants.
The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the existing digital skills gap and resulted in millions of job losses – disrupting the global landscape and leaving many with speculations on the world’s recovery mechanism. Therefore, this level of training is crucial
- Augmented Reality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Nigerians should apply using the link below.
Deadline: November 11, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region