Grants for Nokia Foundation Visiting Professors are given to distinguished foreign professors to work in Finland, or to deserving Finnish professors working at respected foreign universities in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). The minimum period for the visit is two months.
Visitors coming to Finland must typically participate in research work, give lectures and collaborate with Finnish companies.
Grants for Nokia Visiting Professors are given to distinguished foreign professors to work in Finland, or to deserving Finnish professors working at respected foreign universities in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
Established as an initiative of Nokia Oyj in August 1995, the Nokia Foundation promotes and supports scientific development and education throughout Finland’s information and telecommunications technology sectors. Multidisciplinary research in these areas, in addition to approaches from other scientific fields, such as social, behavioral, business and service sciences, are also highly valued.
To help achieve its mission, the Foundation offers annual grants and awards to most qualified applicants.
To be considered for the offer, you must:
- The applicants for Nokia Visiting Professor Scholarships, should be distinguished professors.
- The foreign professors should work in Finland and Finnish should work at reputed foreign universities.
- The duration of the Nokia Visiting Professor Scholarships, 2022 is for two months.
- The foreign applicants are expected to participate in research work, collaborate with Finnish companies, and give lectures.
- The board decision date depends on the application deadline.
- The applicants for Nokia Visiting Professor Scholarships, 2022 can partially complete the application, save as a draft and complete it later.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The applications for Nokia Visiting Professor Scholarships, 2022 are accepted on a rolling basis.
- The board decision will vary as per the application submission date.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should apply using the link below.
Nokia Foundation Board will make decisions quarterly.
|Applications Sent By:||Board Decision available:|
|March 13, 2022||April 29, 2022|
|May 29, 2022||June 24, 2022|
|August 7, 2022||September 2, 2022|
|November 13, 2022||December 22, 2022|