Oracle for Startups offers the opportunity for fledgling businesses to experience the benefits of cloud computing at affordable prices, while supporting their growth with a comprehensive program of complementary go-to-market features.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
To fuel the growth of startups across Africa, we are providing extra resources and support to technology startups.
Cloud credits of up to $10,000 per startup are available as well as hands-on technical support, executive mentoring, go-to-market resources, and customer engagements.
- Host: Oracle
- Category: Grant | Competitions
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: $10,000
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Oracle’s mission is to help people see data in new ways, discover insights, unlock endless possibilities.
To fuel the growth of startups across Africa, we are providing extra resources and support to technology startups. Cloud credits of up to $10,000 per startup are available as well as hands-on technical support, executive mentoring, go-to-market resources, and customer engagements.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the offer, you must:
- Startups must have been founded within the last 10 years, and have a functioning website or public profile and LinkedIn profile of the applicant
- Must be a registered startup business in Africa
- Startups must be associated with one or more of the following: accelerators, seed/venture capital firms, and startup enabling organizations/initiatives
- Startups who have already graduated from the Oracle for Startups program, public companies, existing Oracle customers (including their subsidiaries) and Oracle Partner Network members are not eligible for this offer
- The initiative is open to net-new startups from 01 February 2022 and is valid for two years from the enrollment date
- Cloud credits of up to $10,000 per startup
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply using the link below
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region