The Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre PLAC legislative internship is implementing a 10-week long fulltime internship programme with support from the European Union (EU).
This program is for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) is a Nigerian independent, non-profit and non-partisan civil society organisation that works to strengthen democratic governance, citizens’ participation and engagement with public institutions in Nigeria.
PLAC advocates for legal and policy reforms, and promotes transparency and accountability in policy and decision-making processes by enhancing citizens access to the government.
To be considered for this internship, you must have:
- At least, a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Completed NYSC
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Duration and Reward
Duration of Internship:
September – November 2022
- Only stipends to cover transportation and lunch costs within Abuja will be provided.
- Other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern.
It is advised that prospective interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Statement of Interest
Method of Application
Send a two-page resume or Curriculum Vitae on MS – Word format, saved in your name and a 300-word, “Statement of Interest” indicating the “importance of your participation in this programme” to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Statement of Purpose should be sent as an
in-line text on the body of the email and NOT sent as an attachment.
Also include your state of origin in your resume as interns will be selected from all States of the Federation and the FCT.