University of British Columbia (UBC) recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students from around the world by devoting more than $30 million annually to awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
At PwC, the purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions they make. They are a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality Tax, Assurance and Advisory Services.
In Africa, PwC are the largest provider of professional services with close to 450 Partners and over 10,000 people located in 32 offices. This enable them to provide clients with seamless and consistent services wherever they are located on the continent.
At PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where diversity drives everything we do together. PwC is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce by working together as we realise the potential of her people, clients and society.
They’re living this commitment through their diversity initiatives which promote cultural, generational, disability, and gender inclusion.
- University degree from a recognised university (minimum of 2nd Class Upper division and above or its equivalent)
- Either have attained or are interested in attaining a professional designation;
- Be dynamic, innovative and a self-motivator with a strong interest in taxation;
- Be honest, hard-working and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Other factors to be considered include:
- Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow with our practice; and
- Passionate about solving problems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here and begin the application process.