Students from Surulere I and 2 Federal Constituencies in any public tertiary institutions in need of education grant for payment of tuition fees to obtain expression of interest.
This form can be obtained at Femi Gbajabiamila Constituency Office, 1, Oyekan Street, off Akerele Extension, Surulere, Lagos.
Olufemi Hakeem Gbajabiamila (born 25 June 1962), is a Nigerian lawyer, All Progressives Congress Leader, and Speaker of Nigeria’s 9th House of Representatives.
He first worked for the law firm, Bentley Edu & Co., in Lagos, and then established his own law firm, Femi Gbaja & Co. He then earned his Juris Doctor from Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School in Georgia, USA, passed the Georgian bar exam in 2001, and set up a law firm in Atlanta. While in the USA, he actively participated in the election of Bill Campbell who later went on to become Mayor of Atlanta.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be from Surulere I and 2 Federal Constituencies, Lagos State.
- Be in any public tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- Be in need of fund for tuition fee.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Copy of School Admission Letter
- Copy of Applicant’s Last Semester result
- Copy of School Identity Card
- Copy of Applicant’s Voters Card
- Copy of Applicant’s (National ID)
Method of Application
PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE DIRECTLY INTO YOUR INSTITUTION’S OFFICIAL BANK ACCOUNT
Free Forms are to be obtained and returned between November 18,2021 November 27, 2021 List of Shortlisted Applicants will be published at the Constituency Office on November 29, 2021