The board of Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme invites indigent students of Oyo State origin for its 2022 Tertiary Institutions Bursary Award.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is for indigenous registered and full-time undergraduates in any Nigeria tertiary institution.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Oluseyi Abiodun Makinde is a Nigerian businessman, politician and philanthropist who has served as Governor of Oyo State since 29 May 2019. He is an engineer and a subject matter expert on fluid and gas metering.
He is the group managing director of Makon Group Limited; an indigenous oil and gas company in Nigeria
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Oyo State
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate in any Nigeria tertiary institution.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship attracts cash bursary for winners
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 02, December, 2022 with scanned copies of original:
- Evidence of Local Government or State of Origin Certificate
- School identity card
Application without all these credentials shall be rejected. The board shall enter into correspondence with only successful candidates.
Method of Application
Application forms are available free of charge at OMITITUN HOUSE, beside STANBIC IBTC BANK, Iwo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Collection of forms shall be between 10:00am and 5:00pm daily from Nov. 14 to Dec. 02, 2022.