The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their
social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs,business consultants and investors, we harness the power of ideas,know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
Through shared ideas, skills and experiences, they uplift lives and create greater understanding between Singaporeans and world communities. In short, they bring world communities together to do good.
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) actively seek to partner individuals and institutions with similar interests to enhance the effectiveness of their programmes and advance common goals. they are results-oriented and responsibly deliver on their commitments to their stakeholders.
They treat all people with dignity, honesty, and fairness at all times.
To be considered for the program, you must be:
- Looking to scale up your social enterprise
- You are aged between 18 to 35
- Have a viable and innovative business solution to a social issue
- Gain access to an international ecosystem of investors, industry experts, experienced mentors, and a growing network of over 1,300 young changemakers from 42 nationalities.
- Be inspired by leading social innovation trends and market insights from the region.
- Shortlisted teams will stand a chance to scale up their social enterprises with up to S$20,000 in funding.
Method of Application
For new users, you are required to register for a Judgify account by completing your entrant profile. For existing users, please login with your entrant profile details.
If you are applying as a sole founder, you should start and complete your entrant profile. If you are applying as a team, the main contact person should complete the entrant profile. The main contact person is responsible for keeping the full team informed of all communications with the SIF.
- Click on the ‘Submit An Entry’ button to begin
- You will be directed to a login page to complete your ‘Entrant Profile’. Each submission only requires one entrant profile.
- Once logged-in, start your application.
- You can save your draft entries on the platform and come back to continue working on it later.
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of S$10 to submit your application successfully.