Application for the 2022 Tezza Software Development Internship has commenced for interested and qualified young graduates willing to learn one of the most in-demand jobs in 2022.
The internship is a paid training programme that gives students an avenue to gain hands-on experience and know-how in software development.
Selected candidates also have the potential to be hired after training as full-time Software developers.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is a multinational Software Development and Software Testing company with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, and the US.
Tezza Business Solutions, expose fresh Information Technology graduates to REAL projects giving them an opportunity to apply their skills and capabilities to new and ongoing projects.
To be considered for the Tezza Internship, you must:
- Be a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Have a university degree or diploma certificate (HND or BSc)
- Be fresh into the job market with 0-1 year experience
- Have an interest for Software Development and Systems Administration/Networking
- Be familiar with any programming language (this is optional)
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Consideration for hire post internship
- Hands-on, on-the-job training
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Government-issued ID
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence your application.