TikTok in its third year specially designed Support for Black Businesses program continues to support and uplift the Black excellence of entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners nationwide invites all Black-owned businesses to apply.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Join other inspiring business owners for FREE in-depth training and tailored resources to grow your business both on TikTok and off—driving your company to new heights.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host: TikTok
- Category: Competitions | Internships | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Training | Mentorship | Networking | Support
- Deadline: August 24, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
TikTok hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment with durations from 15 seconds to ten minutes.
All selected participants will receive the program benefits at no cost.
TikTok will evaluate each application individually to determine whether your business is a fit for the SBB program. All Black-owned businesses are invite to apply.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the TikTok Support Program, you must:
- Be identify as a Black-owned business
- Be based in the U.S.
- Offer a product or service
- Have a social media presence (TikTok not required)
- Commit to attend each of the four weekly webinars from 9/12-10/7
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Duration and Reward
Custom 4-week virtual training to accelerate your business on TikTok
Free ad credits toward your campaigns
Coaching from TikTok advisors and small business creators
Inspiring speaker events
Peer networking and community support
Promotional opportunities for TikTok to feature your business
Exclusive TikTok swag and more
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form to be completed online
- Business Website
- Business social media account(s)
- Write-up on business goals
Method of Application
Don’t miss the opportunity to accelerate your business on TikTok with free training and exclusive benefits, all alongside a community of like-minded Black business owners.
Apply with the link below.
Deadline: August 24, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region