The United Nations Accelerators proramme is currently open for interested and eligible Nigerian youths.
The programme is specifically designed for young innovators and change-makers, who are passionate about proffering solutions to the global climate crisis.
The goal of this programme is to develop a network of young talents that would pioneer transformative solutions to restore and protect our planet and ecosystem.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends.
CLIMATE ACTORS ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME is specifically designed for young innovators and change-makers between the ages of 18 and 35, who are passionate about proffering solutions to the global climate crisis, thus creating a liveable environment toward a net-zero future. The major features of this event include seminars, training, environmental campaigns and clean-up, tree-planting activities, and the innovation process.
The goal of this programme is to develop a network of young talents that would pioneer transformative solutions to restore and protect our planet and ecosystem. We believe these solutions would address the critical issues of climate change mitigation and adaptation, promotion of our natural and cultural heritage, biodiversity conservation, waste and pollution, and responsible production and consumption, to make our environment and human settlements inclusive, resilient and sustainable.
To be considered for the programme, you must satisfy the following:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Ability to commit at least 4 hours per week throughout the programme.
- Availability to partake in both virtual and physical training.
- Have new idea of a solution or a validated, working prototype that addresses climate and environmental issues.
- Applicants must be acquainted with the knowledge of the SDG 2030 and the Paris Agreement.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Duration and Reward
- Access to Funding Opportunities
- One on One Mentorship
- Leadership and Career Development
- Ecological Tour and Trips
- Access to International Trainings and Workshops