United Nations Internship Program is for recruitment and development of well-rounded and experienced staff capable of meeting changing organizational needs in the United Nations.
Boost you scholarship journey! Follow us on twitter @scholarsregion for the latest updates and access to community support from scholars across the world.— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) November 8, 2021
network is a flexible grouping of job families with common, related and interrelated fields of work and functions. Job families in turn are occupations and sub-occupations grouped into a common field of work. As part of a network, United Nations employees can access multidisciplinary opportunities for developing new skills, and gain exposure to the different parts of the Organization.
An eligible staff member can join one or more networks based on her or his background and career interests. For more information on each job network, navigate using the drop down menu below.
- Host: United Nations
- Category: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Internships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Fully Paid
- Deadline: Not Specific
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Jobs in the Management and Administration Network (MAGNET) focus on the management of human and financial resources, ethics, investigation and audit, management and analysis, and administrative support.
At a higher level, the work of staff engaged in this Network has an impact on the strategic direction of United Nations management practices, policies, accountability and related issues, including key decisions concerning procurement and budgets.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements: (a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); (b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or (c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation;
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and
•Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
Duration and Reward
- Reduction of taxes (usually income tax )
- Rental aid
- Vacations and leaves.
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, support.
- Health care insurance.
- Travel Allowance
- Retirement pension and much more.
This internship will be for a period of six months starting as soon as possible.
A completed online application (Cover Note and Personal History Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
The Cover Note must include:
- Degree Programme (What are you currently studying?)
- Graduation Date (When will you graduate or when did you graduate from the programme?)
- List the IT skills and programmes that you are proficient in.
- List your top three areas of interest.
- Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship.
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Receive Alerts on: WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp, Twitter: @scholarsregion, Telegram: Scholarship Region, Facebook: Scholarship Region