Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting young Nigerian graduates in various fields for her 2022 Internship programme.
The Vitafoam Nigeria Internship Programme is aimed at recruiting the trainees with the best performance and work disposition who will be substantively placed in their job roles.
Successful trainees will be offered full-time job roles after the completion of the 18-month paid internship.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Visa Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £9,200 annual stipend.
- Government of Japan MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,724 annual stipends
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends
Vitafoam Management Trainee Program (MTP) is an 18-month program structured to groom young, talented, Nigerian graduates in the different areas of the Business for future needs. The framework is a fine mix of projects, classroom, and hands-on experiences for the Trainees.
At the end of the program, the trainees with the best performance and work disposition will be substantively placed in their job roles. The Program, amongst statutory employability skills shall be keen on Integrity, innovativeness, entrepreneurship, smart work, and tenacity.
To be considered for the Vitafoam Nigeria Internship Programme, you must:
- Have a minimum of 2.1 at First Degree.
- Not more than 27 years by September 2022.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Math)
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme latest by September 2022.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS) For International Students
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Geneva Excellence Masters Scholarship for International Students
Internship Duration and Reward
- At the end of the program, the trainees with the best performance and work disposition will be substantively placed in their job roles.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport Photograph
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application and submit the required documents.