Wema Bank is in need of Marketing Associates, who are expected to coordinate with all other departments of the bank and develop various marketing strategies and plans to boost up sales and sell the bank’s services to customers, ensuring targets are always met.
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks.
With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers.
The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
To be considered for this role, you must have a:
- BSC/HND from a recognized educational institution
- Minimum of 2:2 or a lower credit
- Maximum of 28 years and below
- Must have completed NYS
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Sales and promotion of Bank’s products and services to customers
- Collaborating with relevant departments to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Increasing the sales of the bank to make it profitable, maintaining its brand value and identity among prospective customers
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to line manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link provided below.