Applications for the WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme is currently open.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: Nigerians
- Reward: Employment | Training | Salary
- Deadline: April 22, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme aims to engage Nigerian graduates who are looking at joining the leading digital bank in Nigeria and have innovative tech skills that will benefit the company vision in digital banking.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have passion for IT (specialized technology)
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
Method of Application
Click the button below to begin your application for the 2022 WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme.
Deadline: April 22, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region