The World Food Program Internship has numerous internship openings for interested and qualified undergraduate and recent graduates worldwide.
The internship is a paid training that offers a monthly stipend of $1000 for successful candidates from all nook and cranies of the world.
Travel Tickets Reimbursement will also be given to the successful candidates from developing countries.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Miami Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and a $12,000 annual stipend, laptop and accommodation.
- 2022 Koç University Scholarships for International Students in Turkey | offers Full Scholarships and $6,034 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host: United Nations/ World Food Programme
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Training
- $1000 Monthly Stipend
- Travel Reinmbursement
- Deadline: Varies by Available Opportunity
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The World Food Programme is always looking for talented, motivated, and enthusiastic students from around the world.
An internship at WFP is a great opportunity to acquire practical work experience while contributing to the goal of reaching Zero Hunger.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the World Food Internship Programme, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Be motivated, team player, and open to new challenges
- Have working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Be interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships for African Students (Fully-funded)
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships for Developing Countries
Study-In-Germany: 2023 DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships For Developing Countries
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Edinburgh Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships For International Students
Internship Duration and Reward
- WFP’s internships normally last between two and eight months.
- WFP contributes to your internship with a stipend that is connected to the specific duty station. The maximum amount is US$1000 per month.
- Depending on the duty station of assignment, WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
Method of Application
To register for the world food programme internship,
- Students have to apply through the official website of WFP
- Register and create your online CV.
Interested and qualified students should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: Varies by Available Position
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region