BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Programme seeks to attract young, exceptional and result-oriented candidates for this program, who on successful completion, will be posted to work in any of the company’s locations across Nigeria.
BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business which processes, manufactures, and distributes food produce as well as packaged food.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
BUA Food’s business operations comprise of five divisions, including Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils. The Company is a member of BUA Group, a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with business interests spread across the food and infrastructure sectors.
BUA Foods Plc is recruiting for its 2023 Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP).
To be considered for the program, you must have a:
- Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2)-B.Sc/B.Eng and lower credit- HND in any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields as seen below.
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology Microbiology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption letter.
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Not more than 2 years of work experience.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- Monthly Salary
- Other attractive entitlement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.