Applications is invited from international students for the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship Programme.
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is a specially designed leadership development program that aims to improve and transform cultural engagement and practice by fostering a leader’s potential, knowledge, and abilities.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 University British Columbia Dean Entrance Scholarships to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships worth $60,000 annually.
- 2023 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships to study in Europe | offers Full Scholarships and €1500 Monthly Stipend
- 2023 East Carolina University Scholarship to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipends
An exceptional opportunity to participate in a personally tailored leadership program in the UK is provided to mid-career professionals in the arts and culture sector through the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, a collaboration between the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and Clore Leadership. The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office provides funding for up to five international fellows to join a cohort of about 20 fellows on the Clore Leadership Fellowship Program from all over the UK and abroad.
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship brings together some of the most creative and dynamic cultural leaders in the UK and internationally for an intense personal and professional learning experience unlike any other. Clore Leadership Fellowship will support you to be the leader you have the potential to be, through in-depth learning, tailored to your individual needs, aspirations and circumstances.
The Programme is open for people from Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Mexico, and South Africa.
To be considered for the Clore Programme, you must:
- Be from any of the following countries; Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Mexico, and South Africa
- Be willing to return to your country after the period of study
- Possess a degree, or have received professional training, that is at least equivalent to a good second-class honors degree from the United Kingdom
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship
- Have completed at least five years’ (or higher as required by Clore Leadership) work, or equivalent experience
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Fellowship Duration and Reward
- The Fellowship begins in September 2023, and fellows will travel to the UK from their home country to participate in the first residential in September 2023 before returning home in early October.
- The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is up to £18,500 that covers
- Two return economy flights from home country to the UK
- Living expenses
- Individually tailored fellowship learning plan which include participation in courses conferences and other processional development activities in the UK
- Course and conference fees
- Training and development costs
Method of Application
Applicants who have previously received financial benefit from a HMG-funded scholarship or fellowship can also apply after a period of five years following the completion of their first HMG funded award.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.