Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The DAAYTA 2023 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create a positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) programme was inaugurated by ARM in honor of its founding CEO in 2015 to promote lifelong learning by helping young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates bring ideas to life.
The initiative is in line with the Firm’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2023
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
For more information on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the Terms & Conditions here. You can also view the FAQs below.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.