DSTV Graduate Program is an 18-month Development Program, meticulously crafted to mold the future leaders of the media & entertainment realm.
It is a journey of mentorship, hands-on training, and real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
Dive into the world of media and entertainment with MultiChoice Group, a global powerhouse headquartered in South Africa, Dubai, and the Netherlands. With a robust presence in pay television, video entertainment, dynamic advertising, and cutting-edge content security, we proudly serve a rapidly expanding base of 13.5 million households.
To be considered for the DSTV Graduate Program:
- Educational Background: A Degree in B.Comm in IT Engineering or Technology. Honours will be a plus!
- Experience: Fresh minds! Less than 2 years of work experience post-studies.
- Nationality: South African citizen or eligible to work in South Africa.
- Academic Excellence: A minimum aggregate of 65% in your most recent academic results.
Duration and Reward
- The DSTV Graduate Program period will run for 18-month, a journey of mentorship, hands-on training, and real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
To apply, candidates must possess the following skills
- Stellar Communication
- Relationship Building
- Time Management Mastery
- Digital Prowess
- Complex Problem Solving
- Unwavering Customer Focus
Method of Application
To apply, click on the link below.