FATE Foundation Scholarship Programme (FSP) is a FATE Giving initiative. The programme aims to support and enable innovative and entrepreneurial students seeking admission to pursue an undergraduate degree in any STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) course in any accredited public tertiary institution in Nigeria for the 2023-2024 Academic year.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Successful applicants will be supported for at least four years of their academic pursuit in any accredited public tertiary institution in Nigeria.
They will be required to provide proof of admission to access the programme’s benefits.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
In 2000, we were founded by Mr. Fola Adeola to harness the strong entrepreneurial culture of Nigerians by providing the business incubation, growth and accelerator support required to fully explore their innovative potential.
Our goal is to enable aspiring and emerging Nigerian entrepreneurs start, grow and scale their businesses while also facilitating the development of an enabling business environment and thriving ecosystem
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- A Nigerian Citizen.
- An exceptional student
- Must not be more than 21 years at the time of application.
- Planning to study for an undergraduate degree in any STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) Course in an accredited public tertiary institution in Nigeria.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The FSP will support exceptional, high-performing, and future entrepreneurs with the following:
- Financial aid
- Mentoring and
Method of Application
The FATE Scholar Program has the following application process:
- Stage 1: Applicants apply for the program via https://soar.fatefoundation.org/auth/signup.
- Stage 2: Successful applicants are shortlisted and contacted.
- Stage 3: Successful applicants undergo the second stage of the application process.
- Stage 4: Successful applicants are contacted.
- Stage 5: Successful applicants go through the final stage of the application process.
- Stage 6: Successful applicants are contacted and announced in August.