First Bank Technology Academy Program targets young and recent graduates with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) backgrounds.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited has announced the call for participation in the second edition of its FirstBank Technology Academy. Interested participants are to visit a dedicated website to complete the online application process.
The application, which closes on Friday is open to individuals in Nigeria and the bank’s subsidiaries in other African countries, including The Gambia, Sierra-Leone, the Republic of Congo, Guinea, Ghana and Senegal.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
The tech enthusiasts will undergo a comprehensive and practical programme that will expose them to a wide array of cutting-edge technologies such as IT fundamentals, application support/development, cybersecurity and data science to strengthen their hands-on experience in digital technology.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country Post Graduate Service or Exemption Certificate.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the under listed competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- The program attracts monthly salary and attractive compensation packages
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and assessments to gain entry into the Technology Academy in the coming weeks.