FSDH Graduate Analyst Programme is a one-year career development programme for young graduates.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
A one year graduate trainee programme designed to equip fresh graduates with requisite skills and compentencies to kick start their career in the Financial Industry.
FSDH Holding Company Limited is a non-operating holding company focused on providing progressive financial services in Nigeria.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host: FSDH
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Monthly Salary | Robust Training
- Deadline: November 20, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Apply to join FSDH, a leading financial services group through FSDH Analyst Programme, a one-year career development programme for young graduates.
FSDH Holding Company Limited is a non-operating holding company focused on providing progressive financial services in Nigeria. Our subsidiaries include; FSDH Asset Management, FSDH Capital, FSDH Merchant Bank and Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Availability of all relevant certificates
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Academic background in Economics, Accounting or Sciences, Information Technology
- Interest in the financial services sector
- Minimum qualification of 2:1 from any University
- Post NYSC
- Creativity, Drive and a Track Record of Achievement
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
- The programme is designed to equip fresh graduates with requisite skills and compentencies to kick start their career in the Financial Industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Deadline: November 20, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region