Global Changemakers / ATKV African Youth Summit is for passionate, enthusiastic, dedicated and proactive young social entrepreneurs, community organisers, activists, volunteers and campaigners who are working towards attaining the Sustainable Development Goals in Africa – Global Changemakers wants you!
Apply to be recognised as a Global Changemaker 2023 and attend the fully funded African Youth Summit 2023.
The fully funded AYS2023 will take place from 17 to 20 October in Cape Town, South Africa and they will invite 50 exceptional Changemakers to join them for a life-changing experience of learning, networking and fun alongside the Africa’s most inspiring young leaders like you.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
As one of the 2023 Global Changemakers you will join their network of over 1000 young changemakers working to make a difference in over 180 countries and be eligible to apply for grant funding to launch or scale your projects.
Global Changemakers’ (GCM) mission is to support youth to create positive change in their communities through skills development, capacity building, mentoring and grants.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- They are looking for the most inspiring, interesting, enthusiastic, determined, innovative young social entrepreneurs, community activists, volunteers, campaigners and changemakers who are working towards attaining the SDGs across the globe.
- Participants may be from any African country or of any nationality who live and work in Africa
- Participants must have a working understanding of English
- Participants should be between 21 and 28 years old at the time of the summit (those born between 17 October, 1995 and 20 October 2002).
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- If you are selected, your flight (from your country’s main airport), transport in South Africa, accommodation and food costs will be covered for the duration of the summit.
- Insurance and additional personal expenses, as well as visas to enter South Africa (for those who require one) will not be covered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.