Applications for the 2023 Humboldt Fellowship Research Program for Researchers are currently ongoing for the experienced and postdoctoral researchers across the globe to fully support their research in Germany by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Humboldt Research Fellowship allows you to carry out independent research at different phases of your career in association with a host at a German research institution of your choice.
This Fellowship program also supports your marital partner and children financially with subsidies full health insurance including allowances for travel expenses.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host: Humboldt Research Fellowship
- Category: Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Reward: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March, July and November 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Details and Reward for the 2023 Humboldt Fellowship Program
- Postdoctoral Researcher: Gain and conduct fully funded research in Germany as a postdoctoral researcher and receive a monthly fellowship of €2,670. Fellowships range from 6 to 24 months.
- Experienced Researcher: You can still apply for research sponsorship in Germany regardless of your academic career stage with the 2023 Humboldt Research Fellowship for experienced researchers and also be entitled to a monthly fellowship of €3,170. Fellowships range from 6 to 18 months and can be divided into up to three stays over three years.
- Family Benefit: You will receive personal support along with the fellowship amount during your sponsorship. Also enjoy flexibility in choosing the start date of your fellowship. Before the research fellowship, both you and your spouse can attend an intensive language course. Additional financial support is provided, including family benefits for children and spouses, subsidies for private full health insurance, and allowances for travel expenses.
- Networking with other alumni: You can still maintain contact even after your research stay concludes. The alumni sponsorship provides flexible support for your individual journey, including career development and future research collaborations. You can also apply for a return fellowship or plan subsequent visits to Germany.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
You must meet this requirement to be considered for the Humboldt Research Fellowship:
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max)
- Research Outline (5 pages max)
- Complete list of your publications
- Doctoral certificate or proof that your doctorate has been completed successfully, or confirmation that this will be the case within the next six months
- Good knowledge of German or English Language is required.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-China: 2023 Schwarzman Scholars Programme for International Students
Study-In-Saudi Arabia: 2024 King Fahd University Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
APPLY: 2023 Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Deadline: March, July and November 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region