International Finance Corporation (IFC) Global Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world.
The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
- Host: International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Internships | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Monthly Competitive Salary
- Deadline: March 6, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
To be considered for the internship, you must note the following:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program, with at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- IFC hires Global Interns for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, D.C. or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices.?Many of the posted opportunities are also open for virtual participation.?
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Global Interns also get access to corporate orientation, skills training, and regular learning events/activities for the GIP cohort.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Slovakia: 2024 Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship Program For International Students
Study-In-Switzerland: 2024 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships For Foreign Students And Artists
Duration and Reward
Selected candidates will be contacted directly by departments for interviews.
Selected interns will be offered a competitive salary and limited medical insurance coverage for the duration of the internship.
Method of Application
The GIP Receives 3,000+ applications each year for approximately 40+ positions located in headquarters in Washington, DC and around the world.
Interested candidates are expected to submit their CV and Cover Letter stating their motivation to apply and how their skills and expertise related to the internship requirements.
Please refrain from applying to more than three available internship opportunities listed, otherwise your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.