The KPMG graduate trainee programme seeks recent university graduates to step into the Future with us.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
At KPMG, we empower people to grow their careers, gain insight and do work that matters, supported by a community that values difference and cares.
On this programme, you will gain learning that’ll last you a lifetime and be recognized for the impact you make.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host: KPMG
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Monthly Stipends | International Training
- Deadline: May 1, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Every day, in ways big and small, you’ll make meaningful and positive difference for clients, people and the communities we serve. Help create opportunity in a world of increasing complexity.
Beyond our breath-taking world-class learning and mentoring opportunities from multi-disciplinary experienced professionals, we inspire confidence through our deep expertise, creating trusting relationships. And through the quality of our work, we empower change — pairing deep-rooted local knowledge and global connectivity to help clients to make bold, impactful decisions.
As you apply, we encourage you to consider which business area is best aligned with your qualification, interest, and passion as well as feed your curiosity, work with the best on emerging practices and technologies, and gain an advantage for life.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
You’re a strong candidate if you have/are:
- a minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division from a recognised university
- a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- below 28 years old at the time of application
- completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- excellent research and writing skills
- strong communication and presentation skills
- strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) applications
- not written the KPMG aptitude test within the last 12 months
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Australia: 2023 Australian Government Research Training Program For International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Saudi Arabia: 2024 King Fahd University Scholarship for International Students
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Duration and Reward
We empower people to grow their careers, gain insight and do work that matters, supported by a community that values difference and cares.
On this programme, you will gain learning that’ll last you a lifetime and be recognized for the impact you make
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
If your background matches any of the positions listed below, click on the appropriate link to apply.
Tax, Regulatory and People Services (TRPS): bit.ly/3K05LJV
TRPS- Managed Services: bit.ly/3K0RSLw
Strategy and Customer Solutions: bit.ly/3G8w1AP
Tech Advisory: bit.ly/40smhJV
Transaction Services: bit.ly/42QS8FH
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region